• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep receiving "an error occurred while signing in" in Adobe Export PDF. I have gone to my accounts page but nowhere can I tell if my payment period has expired or not (I am not even sure that this is the problem). I have used the correct password as

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep receiving "an error occurred while signing in" in Adobe Export PDF.  I have gone to my accounts page but nowhere can I tell if my payment period has expired or not (I am not even sure that this is the problem).  I have used the correct password as I can get into the accounts page but cannot access Export PDF.  Can anyone please assist.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response and for the inconvenience caused.

This issue has been taken care of, if in case you are still experiencing this issue. Please try using a different browser and try the url https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf and check if that is working fine.

Feel free to update the discussion if you have further questions.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources