Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anyone else have this problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Thank you for contacting me. Microsoft helped me perform a clean install. Everything is working fine now for how long I don't know. I was unable to perform a format and reinstall on my system.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine for me. What updates are you referring to, exactly? How are you accessing the service?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Office 2019

I reinstalled windows 10 and office and no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SteveInFallon,

I assume you are working with the desktop application Adobe Reader DC. When you say "lost the ability to export to word" what does it exactly means.

Would you mind checking the same via web interface: Adobe Document Cloud see if that lets you export the PDF.

Do share the result.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to do this as you asked and it did not work. I clicked on export a PDF to word in Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SteveInFallon,

I believe you have again tried to Export PDF through desktop application. Please go to web interface Adobe Document Cloud  and try exporting the file from here.

Is it still causing trouble? If yes, then what's the error coming up? Can you share the screenshot (if any) https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for contacting me. Microsoft helped me perform a clean install. Everything is working fine now for how long I don't know. I was unable to perform a format and reinstall on my system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's great SteveInFallon!

Thanks for putting extra efforts, and sharing your findings with us. Let us know if there's any further assistance is required.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources