• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm trying to combine files and keep getting 'conversion failure'.

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to combine files and keep getting 'conversion failure'. I have tried many files, even ones I have combined in the past and know should work but this error keeps occurring. help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tillyh,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused.

Could you please try combining the fine once again today, ad see if the issue still persist? As this seems to be an intermittent issue because of internet internet connectivity.

So would you please try a different internet connection for testing purpose and see if that makes any difference.

Adobe PDF Pack is an online service that you can use online via  https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf or

You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email under which you have subscription registered.

For any troubleshooting you may refer to -Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

If it is specific to one PDF, is it possible to share the PDF file with us so that we can test the same at our end?

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

Please do share the update on this, which would help us identifying the route cause of the problem.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are not able to reproduce the issue at our end. We will highly appreciate if you help us with the following pieces of information so that we can try to reproduce this issue:

• Which browser are you using while getting the error message? And, what is the version of the browser?
  • If freeware Adobe Reader is installed, what is the dot version of Reader installed? To identify, refer to https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html
  • Which security software is installed?
  • Is it a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of operating system installed?

Will wait for your response.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We are still having this issue with combining. Our IT company also logged into our account at their offices but this also failed. So we believe this is not an issue with our internet connectivity.

This problem is also not with a specific PDF or document - I have tried many different files and nothing will combine. I have also tried just combing 2 files together instead of several and this also does not work.

Our annual package renewed on 14th April, I thought this may resolve the issue but I've tried to combine again this morning and it is still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thanks for trying the troubleshooting steps suggested above.

As the issue still persist, so we would request you to please refer to the help document-

An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services and try the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Let us know if it's still doesn't make any difference. And do let us know the latest on this and if you have managed to find the solution for this problem then please do share your findings.

We would be looking forward for an update on this.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Akanchha,

We use Google Chrome not Internet Explorer but I looked on both internet providers and both have all these settings already in place. This issue is now becoming a major problem as we cannot complete documents that need to be sent to Clients.

None of the Adobe PDF Services are working (combining, export, create etc.) We have tried using our Adobe at another location and this still does not work - therefore we believe this is not an issue our end but an issue with Adobe itself.

We need this resolved urgently - is there someone we could speak to over the phone to try and sort this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources