Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeacancel all of it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Hello Atomic,

As per the description above, you want to cancel the subscription, Is that correct?

I have checked the details with your current Adobe ID(email) which you have used to log-in on Adobe forums and there is  no subscription/license registered.

You can also check the status of the plans from Adobe.com>Manage Account>Plans and Products or can also refer to help article Account and membership help

For the cancellation, you can refer to the Adobe article Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancel me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Atomic,

As per the description above, you want to cancel the subscription, Is that correct?

I have checked the details with your current Adobe ID(email) which you have used to log-in on Adobe forums and there is  no subscription/license registered.

You can also check the status of the plans from Adobe.com>Manage Account>Plans and Products or can also refer to help article Account and membership help

For the cancellation, you can refer to the Adobe article Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

If you have the subscription on a different email address, sign in with the email address and take help of the above article for the cancellation.

Feel free to update this discussion for further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources