• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I pay for Export PDF so I can create word docs. Adobe DC will not now show this option. Help?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.  I pay for the ExportPDF to convert PDF to Word docs.  As of today this option is no longer available, but my ExportPDF subscription is paid in full until December. Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Hi all,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not getting the ExportPDF option in Adobe Reader, Is that correct?

Please sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader and reboot the machine and check. Install the latest update of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after updating Adobe Reader and try converting the PDF files.

Try exporting the PDF file through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

French user,

It is same problem for me,

i have reboot tool bar,

but i still cannot use this export.pdf,

WTF !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too ... and I need it urgent for my firm !!! ???  It even disappeared from my menu ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has disappeared from my menu also!!  What can we do?  I need this for my work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me as well ! it's a mess, i can't do my job...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not getting the ExportPDF option in Adobe Reader, Is that correct?

Please sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader and reboot the machine and check. Install the latest update of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after updating Adobe Reader and try converting the PDF files.

Try exporting the PDF file through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

Is it possible to share the screenshot of Adobe Reader where you are not getting the ExportPDF option? To share the screenshot, refer to https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Is it a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of OS installed? Is any security software installed and what is the version?

Is it a personal computer or an office machine?

For more troubleshooting, you may refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources