• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I purchased Acrobat to convert files and have tried to go through the conversion process three times and receive an error after several minutes of exporting a file for conversion?

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Acrobat to convert files and have tried to go through the conversion process three times and receive an error after several minutes of exporting a file for conversion?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pauls9281948,

What exact error are you facing while Converting the file?
Assuming you are using Acrobat.com Online service to Convert your files...I would recommend you to try accessing the service using a different browser after clearing its History (Including cache and cookies.)

Regards,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rahul,

I too have a problem converting from PDF to Word etc.  I just signed up for Acrobat Premium on my iPhone 12. I have opened 5-6 PDF fioes and tried to Export to Word (doc and docx). After pressing on Export PDF and then Word, Export, I get a blue box at the bottom of the screen that says "Exporting PDF. We'll let you know when it's ready".  After a few seconds, there is a red error box that say ":warning:Cannot convert your file". It happens with all my PDF files. I would like to subscribe to Premium but need to use this feature. If no resolution will have to cancel subscription. Am using cellular data for exporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try doing it with a file from another source. Maybe the files you're using are protected, or digitally signed, or something like that, which prevents them from being exported. The error message should certainly contain more information than that, though...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx for suggestion. Tried 5 pdfs from different sources and all failed. Cancelled Acrobat subscription and found good alternative app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources