• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I try to convert and it sends me to a subscription page but I already subscribe

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am already a subscriber to adobe pdf converter - when I try to convert it sends me to a subscriber page - after trying it several times, I tried to subscribe and it tells me I already subscribe - it is the endless loop - help????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Hellostevek45974980

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are getting a purchase page when trying to use the Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExprotPDF service on your current Adobe ID, please try to convert the PDF using the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

If you ar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hellostevek45974980

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are getting a purchase page when trying to use the Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExprotPDF service on your current Adobe ID, please try to convert the PDF using the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

If you are using the free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC and getting the error message, please sign out and sign back in with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader DC and check for any pending updates from Help>Check for updates.

You may also refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - that worked - thank you. Steve King,

[Personal info removed by Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Good to hear that issue got fixed. Give us a shout if you need any assistance in future regarding Adobe Reader/Acrobat/Document Cloud Services.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

will do Steve King

[persoanl info removed by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources