• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want a Refund!

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought Export PDF annual subscription so i could convert my PDFs to Word and it DOESN'T WORK! I tried it on my phone and i tried it on my computer both using the browser AND the adode app. Neither way works!! I paid $24 for a service that doesn't even work. What a rip off! I want a refund! I tried going to the contact customer service link but all it did was bring me here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelsilynn,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to use the AdobeExport PDF services, Is that correct?

The record shows you have an active subscription to AdobeExport PDF service on your Adobe Id.

You may try to use the services through your online account, sign in to Adobe Export PDF service at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password.

You can also download and install the free Adobe Reader DC and can use the services, make sure you are signed in with the Adobe Id and password in Reader DC.

More about Export PDF: Using Adobe Export PDF

Keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you even read my post? I HAVE the adobe reader DC already! I tried it

there and it doesn't work! I tried it using it online on the web broswer

and it didn't work either! I said all of this in my original message. I

just want a refund now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources