• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to cancel my Adobe PDF Pack, annual subscripition

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find how to cancel my Adobe PDF Pack, annual subscription?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe PDF Pack, Annual purchased in the month of June 2014 has been cancelled & refunded partially with an amount of 74.99$.

It is documented in case # 213204328.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd  like to cancel my adobe pdf pack sub. How do i go about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi katherinec2000

Please refer the following link to cancel your subscription : https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-subscription-acrobat-online-services.html

Regards,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rahul

I followed the link and it lead me back to this forum after i clicked " contact us "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi katherinec2000

Please Visit this link - Contact Customer Care‌ and after selecting the first two options, click on the big blue button that says 'Still need help? Contact Us'.

Regards,
Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi katharinec,

Please try this direct link to find both phone and chat options: Contact Customer Care. Make sure that you're signed in with your Adobe ID:

Let us know if you're still having trouble getting through and we'll help!

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sara

I've gone on the live chat 3 times to cancel and my chat keeps getting closed off.

Katherine  Chang 

Sent from my Samsung device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katharine,

Well that certainly isn't the customer experience that we want for you. What are you trying to cancel? I'll see what I can do to help. If you are canceling an Acrobat subscription, you'll need to speak with Customer Care, but I can help facilitate that. If you're trying to cancel a subscription, I can help with that.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sara 

It is the adobe pdf pack subs. I'm not even sure what it is.  I just had a charge posted to my credit card and i don't recall ever subscribing to it.  

Thank you Katherine 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katharine,

I'll go ahead and cancel that for you. It is actually the auto-renewal fee for the subscription, which was purchased on July 28, 2015.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sara 

Thank you very much for all your help! I know i had purchased that last year but didn't realize it was an auto-renewal. Will there be a reimbursement anything? 

Thank you again.

Regards.

Katherine Chang 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katharine,

I did process a refund since you tried to cancel within a day or so of the auto-renewal. Please watch for a private message from me, so you can follow up with me if need be.

Best,
Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for all your help Sara!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been my pleasure!

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never subscribed to Adobe PDF Pack annual subscription and have been charged monthly since September 2023.  Please cancel this subscription and refund the charges since the September billing, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephanie34049871ob8k,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account. The Acrobat PDF pack subscription shows as canceled. However, the Acrobat Pro subscription shows as active. The charges might be for the Acrobat Pro. I suggest contacting our billing team to see if the charges are for an Acrobat PDF pack. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2023 Dec 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi, thank you for looking into this.  I am being charged $20.99 since Sept for Acrobat PDF pack.  If PDF has been cancelled,  why am I being charged for Sept, Oct and Nov to date.  How do I get hold of billing if you are unable to assist me.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2023 Dec 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephanie34049871ob8k,

Sorry about the delay in response.

We checked the amount mentioned for the Acrobat subscription. If you are not using the application, you may cancel it using the steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

For a refund, please contact our billing team, as they will be able to help you with billing-related issues. 

We have shared a private message. Please check your inbox. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources