• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL AN ACCOUNT ON ADOBE

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to cancel my subscription and Adobe account but the cancel plan option does not appear on my screen.

I have followed carefully all instructions. Sadly on 4 different PC the cancel option does not appear on my screen. I am inclined to think this is not by chance. I do not want to renew my account and want to have both my account and subscription fully removed. Can the Tech Support or the CS assist me with this? I have already tried to contact them though unsuccessfully! Please reply me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Your account has 2 subscription registered under it,  Document cloud pdf services and Adobe Sign.

Document Cloud services has been canceled completely, the payment issue is with the Adobe Sign subscription.

When you go through- Contact Customer Care select Adobe Sign as your product and please ensure that you are Signed In on the page.

Try one more time, and if it still doesn't work then do let us know.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Faustaf,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

We see that there is some issue with the payment and subscription status has been changed to suspended.  Because of that you are unable to get the cancellation done online.

As this is an open forum, we request you to please contact to our customer care billing team to get the subscription canceled completely.

Contact Customer Care

Let us know if it doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time I try to click on the option Cancel my membership or subscription in PDF (please see below), the very same page I mentioned in my original message appears on my screen. No chat option works. Due to the payment issues, I am unable to complete the cancellation. Unless the Customer Care contacts me directly I will be unable to complete the cancellation of my subscription.

Cancel your membership or subscription | Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your account has 2 subscription registered under it,  Document cloud pdf services and Adobe Sign.

Document Cloud services has been canceled completely, the payment issue is with the Adobe Sign subscription.

When you go through- Contact Customer Care select Adobe Sign as your product and please ensure that you are Signed In on the page.

Try one more time, and if it still doesn't work then do let us know.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources