• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inspite paying for Adobe Export PDF-Service I have no access to this service

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been checking my account, my email and my password and contacted the Adobe suport service - but not solution to my problem

I want to convert a pdf file into a word file in order to edit the text and translate it - impossible because the system is just leading me to

an advertising page giving me all possiblities for buying different services - impossible to get connected to the software I used to use...!!

Who can help????

Thank you,

beatrixe38386276

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum by a moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Hi beatrixe38386276,

Please use the email address that you signed up when you purchased our services and you should receive an email for verification of your subscription from Adobe to the email inbox.

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi beatrixe38386276,

According to our record your Adobe ID(which is your email address) is showing as a free user, not ExportPDF subscriber.

Please confirm that you received an email from Adobe about your subscription and use the correct email address to log into our services via either Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or your browser at https://cloud.acrobat.com using your adobe ID and password.

Please let me know if you still have the same issue.

Thank you

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi beatrixe38386276,

Please use the email address that you signed up when you purchased our services and you should receive an email for verification of your subscription from Adobe to the email inbox.

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources