• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is anyone else not able to send files with SEND? I have not been able to send anything for 2 days. Keep getting "Error Uploading File"

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else not able to send files with SEND? I have not been able to send anything for 2 days. Keep getting "Error Uploading File"

Have tried 3 computers and 2 different servers. Have also tried different files and size files.  Account is paid in full. Where's the problem?

What's the problem?

Thanks, JIm

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim rohman,

As per the description above, you are not able to Send files using Send and track, as you get an error "Error Uploading file", Is that correct?

Please refer to the following links which discuss the similar issue: Error uploading files with Send & Track. No files will upload for me.  Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2352937

Cannot upload file  Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat-com/kb/cannot-upload-file-acrobat.html

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get any satisfaction to your inquiry? Any resolution to your problem? I get them same message and can't find any help.

David Baker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No David we didn't.

Can't figure it out. Staff replied with some lame answers. Pretty frustrating that you pay for a product and when it doesn't work Adobe doesn't want to help you fix it. Let the user community try to fix it.

We have tried 3 different computers, two different servers, large files, small files, tiffs and jpegs. It was working fine earlier in the week. Just stopped. My account is paid and being billed to the right credit card.

Just to make this clear to any Adobe staff reading this thread, this is regarding using Adobe send and track. Continuing to get Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 10.01.57 AM.png

On a Mac Pro OS 10.10.5

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jim. Same here, tried all the variables. Now it is time to spend my money elsewhere.

David Baker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim Rohman and WhatNameIsAvailable,

I agree that this should have been resolved much sooner, but I am not able to reproduce the issue at my end. I am working on a resolution for you now and will update soon.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Sri,

Has anything come to light? I've been experiencing this same frustration as the two gentleman in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello christinab81469313

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a private message, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experiencing the same issue for several days now. Can you please reach out to me aswell?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please try the suggestion in above shared KB docs, you may also try to connect your computer to a different network environment like a mobile hotspot or a guest network. You may also try to use the service on a mobile device and see if this makes any difference.

If all the suggestions are not working, then please share your email address through which you are subscribed to the Adobe Send&Track service, a contact number, the best time for a callback , and time zone.

Note: Please share the above details via private message, How Do I Send Private Message

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just started happening to me here, too. I have been using Send & Track to send several PDF files per week from Acrobat Pro DC, and now, suddenly, I am getting the same error as described above. I have tried using the Send & Track web page, and it gives me the same error message. Clearly, this is a more widespread problem than Adobe is willing to admit, but the number of similar posts suggests that the issue needs to be resolved quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have just started having this problem.  Been using Adobe "Send & Track" to send mp3 files mainly.  Are audio files now no longer accepted?

I followed a lengthy trouble-shooting guide posted by AnandSri, and found nothing.  What is going on?  Very disappointed in Adobe's customer service.

Hope to get some answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I posted on this months ago and never got

any answers. Nothing worked. Still doesn't work.

Switched over to Drop Box. I don't understand how a company can put out a product and not be able to fix it when it fouls up and then expect their customers to

help each other figure the problem out on community help

boards. Silly.

Dilly Dilly

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK then.  I've already started thinking we'll have to switch to one of those other options, like Drop Box or Google Drive.

You said it all, Jim.

I will certainly think twice before ever again spending anything on Adobe products, or recommending Adobe to others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well. I figured it out. I had switched to Lightroom CC, with the cloud storage, which instantly maxed out and counted against all my Adobe storage. Thus, I could not upload anything new via Send & Track. Once I switched back to Lightroom Classic with local storage, I deleted all the crap in the Adobe cloud, which made Send & Track work once again. End of story.

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused, Unfortunately, the issue is not reproducible at our end.

Please try sending the files through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/send on a different browser like Chrome or Firefox or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

If you are using the Adobe Send&Track with outlook and facing issue with it, please check for any pending updates of Acrobat if it is installed from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after installing the updates and see if this brings any difference.

Make sure you have all the updates installed related to Outlook.

Note: The complexity of the document you're sending(number of pages, content) affect how large a file you can send. So, even files that are under the 100 MB file-size limit may not be sent if they are overly complex.

Also, If Acrobat is not installed, and you don't have any license/subscription of Acrobat, Adobe Send&Track will not work.

If it is specific to one PDF file, Is it possible to share the PDF file with us so that we can test it at our end?

If you are facing issue with all the files, then for testing purpose, please use a different computer with a different network environment like a guest network or mobile hotspot and try sending the files.

Also, try removing few files from the cloud storage https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent

For detailed information of Adobe Send&Track, you can refer to Adobe article Adobe Send & Track for Outlook, Acrobat

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources