• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is it support arabic ?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is adobe acrobat pro 2020 support arabic ? i have a trial version but  when i tried to export pdf to word doc the arabic letters are worng and isolated from each other 

TOPICS
Export PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Islam,

Thank you for reaching out.

Acrobat uses the OCR function which does not support the Arabic language to convert files to other format files.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat does support Arabic in many features but not all. The feature you're referring to fail mostly to provide an accurate conversion just like @MeenakshiNegi wrote.

To convert a PDF with Arabic content to MS. Word, I advise you of trying the following. In MS. Word, choose to open the PDF right in Word and let Microsoft Word perform the conversion. As long as you have MS Word 2016 and later the result will be much better than letting Acroat handling the conversion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks very much for your advise, i will try it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources