• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It says I don't have an internet connection, but I do have the internet?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert a word document to pdf and I get a message that I don't have an internet connection, but I do. I just transfer my internet provider from AT&T to Spectrum. How can I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

I was having the same problem.  I found their server status page, which said it was experiencing a major issue.

Now that page says the issue is resolved, but I still don't have my cloud files...

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem.  Logged out, logged back in again.  No change.  Checked wifi, turned off then on again.  Everything else copacetic.  So I looked for update, after googling the problem.  NOW I HAVE NO ACCESS TO THE DOCUMENT CLOUD!!  The buttons are gone, and Document Cloud is NOT an option under Storage, on the left side menu. 

I've spent the last 2 hours researching this:  is it possible that Adobe's cloud is down?  I get this message at cloud.adobe.com:

Currently unavailable

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard to make the service available. Please check back shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happened to me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem also... I logged out and I’m able to log in but when I go to the cloud I get an error message   I thought it was just me as well. hopefully someone can help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem.  I found their server status page, which said it was experiencing a major issue.

Now that page says the issue is resolved, but I still don't have my cloud files...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, the services are restored now. Please use the services, and let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. The system is working fine now. Ron Jouppe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Woohoo!    Glad it's working now! Thank you for your time and patience. Give us a shout if you need any assistance with Acrobat/Reader/Document Cloud Services in future.

-Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources