• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JPG to PDF then Exported to Doc file has poor quality

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a page in a book. I've tried scanning it using a brother scanner that produces jpg files, I've tried taking a high resolution photo using my new smartphone (also jpg), I've even used an app called "genius scan" that produces a text-enhanced image, in all cases (using Adobe "create PDF") I convert the jpg to PDF and then use Adobe Export to create a word doc and every time I get a document that contains so many errors I might as well just transcribe it by hand. What is going on?

In the case of using my phone, Adobe Export converted some of the text but took the bulk of the text and converted each word into an image block, useless! The smart phone image did retain the formatting better than the others.

Any ideas, solutions? Much appreciated. Kai

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey,

To convert images to PDF format easily from your phone (ANDROID), you can use PDF CREATOR PROhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?hl=en&id=com.mandroidy.pdf.creator.scanner ,it’s easy to use, it gives you a lot of features and options to convert images to PDF such as:

• Adding text to images
  • Change images appearance
  • Use you camera to capture document, and convert it to PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources