• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keep getting message that my file can't be uploaded at this time for Send after it uploads 89%

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to Send a file and it uploads to 89% and then I get a message that the file cannot be uploaded at this time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Johnh,

Are you using Document Cloud web interface to share the file or working with Adobe Reader DC desktop app? Would it be possible to share the screenshot of the error message? https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot 

• What is the size for the file you are working on? Have you checked with a different one?
  • If working on web, then you may use a different web browser and login on Adobe Document Cloud to share file.
  • If you are using any internet security software, then please turn it off for a while and then try accessing the service.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources