Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licence epxport pdf

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could someone say me if i can login with my Adobe ID on any pc or if i can't only export PDF on only one pc with lience at +- 2,50 € / month.

I don't find this info.

I think it was said that we could use it only on one pc (and one as backup visibly) but when i see that we just have to login in acrobat reader we could nbotmalelly do that on any pc ... ?

Thank you for you reply;

It's incredible.... I don't find any phone number of chat foto ask Abode instead of doing that with a community... it's incredible as customer that we can't contact someone...

It's for pro use... so please if you are not sur just don't answer... Thank you.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

The license is individual, it's not sold for a pool of users like a helpdesk.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sddfgsdg,

As per the description above, you want to use Adobe ExportPDF service with Adobe Reader on multiple PC, Is that correct?

Adobe ExportPDF service is a Document Cloud online service and can be accessed through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on browsers like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

You can also access the services through the free desktop version of Adobe Reader by signing-in with your current Adobe ID and password. To download Adobe Reader, use the URL Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

For troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

According to Adobe EULA, you can install the Adobe apps on two computers and can use the license on one machine at one time.

If you own or are the primary user of, a single-user- or volume-license Adobe product that is installed on a computer at work, you can also install and use the software on one secondary computer of the same platform at home or on a portable computer. However, you may not run the software simultaneously on both the primary and secondary computers.

No more than one user can use a single-user-license Adobe product.

For detailed information, you can refer to Adobe end-user license agreements FAQ

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Hello,

We are a helpdesk team.

We only ordered one licence (for one year for the moment) because we'll export pdf when we have request of our users (it won't be often i think).

May we login with our helpdesk Adobe ID on any of our 4 users at a time or we need to dedicate a specific helpdesk worksation?

By example I login in my Acrobat Reader with our Adobe ID on my pc.

My questions:

-May my colleague at the same time login on his pc in his Adobe Reader with the same ID to export a pdf?

I just tried on 2 different pc... i'm logged in with our ID on both workstation and i see the files i export in the cloud on both pc'sand visibly it works but is it allowed for your policy ?

-Do I have to really click disconnect (or logoff) so that a colleague can login and “export a pdf” on his pc with the same ID.

Kind regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The license is individual, it's not sold for a pool of users like a helpdesk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok then we'll use it only on one pc .

Thank you for your replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources