Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Licence Management

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in a Corporate IT dept & am looking to purchase some yearly Export PDF licences for some of our users (as it's a perfect fit for our requirements).

If some of these users leave the Company or change roles & no longer require the licence, how would I re-distribute to new users & generally manage the licensing aspect overall ?

As each user would enter their own Corp email address to create an Adobe id, how would I also manage these ids, deleting the ones registered by ex-employees ?

I would need some form of "super user" management console to administer things I guess.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks a lot

Matt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Hi Matt,

As shared in above response by  "TestScreenName" Export pdf is very basic service and its not aimed at corporate. Its available as one year prepaid online subscription. The service can not be transfer to any other user if the current employee leave the organization.

You may go through the link here- FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

You can look for the team subscription of Acrobat DC- Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC 

Regards,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no management facility for this, so far as I know. The user might be able to contact Adobe to change the email, but I think you really need to think in terms of - if the staff leave, the rest of their year is lost. But don't forget to cancel renewal! Acrobat has team licenses, with a management console and all sorts of things, but ExportPDF is a very basic service, not aimed at corporates.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matt,

As shared in above response by  "TestScreenName" Export pdf is very basic service and its not aimed at corporate. Its available as one year prepaid online subscription. The service can not be transfer to any other user if the current employee leave the organization.

You may go through the link here- FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

You can look for the team subscription of Acrobat DC- Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC 

Regards,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources