Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limited Downloads for converted files on paid plan

New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have purchased the $30.99 / year unlimited pdf conversion plan - but it has limited me to 50 downloads of converted files? That doesn't seem very unlimited. There is no point converting files if I can't download them to where I need them, or to be able to work on them in the Excel Desktop App. Online Microsoft apps are very limited and have poor functionality compared to their Desktop version.

Is something wrong with my account? What was the point in paying $30.99 if I can't even use the converted files as I wish? 

Please respond, thank you, Matt

TOPICS
Export PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Matthew243294384zn2 

Sorry for the delayed response. 

As mentioned that you are getting a limit for downloading files from document cloud. In Acrobat Export PDF pack, there is no such limit. Would you mind letting us know that is there an error which shows some limit restriction, kindly share a screenshot of that?

Also, here is an FAQ on export PDF pack that might help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/faq/adobe-exportpdf-faq.html

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources