• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My current plan is the Adobe Export PDF. I am trying to convert a PDF to a powerpoint.

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to convert an Adobe PDF to a powerpoint.  I have the Adobe Export PDF subscription, but it is saying that I am unable to do this.

Please help

@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Hi Ashleyh,

With the help of Export PDF subscription you can convert the pdf file to powerpoint. However, as per your account information you have an active subscription of Adobe Acrobat DC.

So you need to download Acrobat DC (if not downloaded yet) and Sign In with the same email to activate the service.

Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

If it still doesn't help, then share the screenshot of the message that you get during conversion.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashleyh,

With the help of Export PDF subscription you can convert the pdf file to powerpoint. However, as per your account information you have an active subscription of Adobe Acrobat DC.

So you need to download Acrobat DC (if not downloaded yet) and Sign In with the same email to activate the service.

Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

If it still doesn't help, then share the screenshot of the message that you get during conversion.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have downloaded the above and I do not appear to have an option from the drop down to export a PDF to POWERPOINT.  Please assist.

Thanks,

Zahir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zahir,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

I see that you are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF service. As Export PDF is an online service which you can access via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Or through the free desktop application Adobe Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Following the steps suggested in the the help document here- Using Adobe Export PDF  when you will select a pdf file to export in other format, in the drop down menu you will get the .pptx as an option to select.

Please check this and let us know if the issue is still unresolved.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources