• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my export document is poor quality so I cant use it

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my export document is poor quality so I cant use it...does anyone know how to correct this error.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Hi Jamesw,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

The document that you have converted was it a pdf to word or word to pdf conversion? If it was a pdf to word conversion then the pdf file that you have started with is it a scanned file or does it contain real text in it?

You may try with a different file and see the result.

Also, refer to the help document- Text is garbled in a converted file | Adobe Export PDF to get better understanding of it.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jamesw,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

The document that you have converted was it a pdf to word or word to pdf conversion? If it was a pdf to word conversion then the pdf file that you have started with is it a scanned file or does it contain real text in it?

You may try with a different file and see the result.

Also, refer to the help document- Text is garbled in a converted file | Adobe Export PDF to get better understanding of it.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources