• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My form to sign has no content.

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a form to sign and opened Fill & Sign (iOS 11.2.1). The form appears but the fields are empty. The content appears normally when I open the forms on my computer. There hasn't been an update for the app in a while.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deanr,

As you have explained above, it sounds like the same form has been opened fine on the desktop application. However, it is not showing the content using the Fill & Sign mobile app?

I assume this is the only form which is causing trouble for you? If this is the case then you may check the reference help document-Form data missing in forms filled using Reader Mobile

As mentioned in the "Additional information" "Some forms have fonts or use text that Adobe Reader for Mobile cannot yet encode correctly. Therefore, for these fonts, Adobe Reader for mobile uses an image snapshot of the field" the same could apply to the Fill & Sign mobile app.

Refer to the discussion fields do not populate on iPad app  that would hep you finding the resolution. And also make sure that your form is available on "Document Cloud" as suggested in fields do not populate on iPad app .

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Akanchha,

Thank you for the links. I read them but they are not much help.

1) Mobile Reader link -

• I can't locate this anything on the Windows Adobe Pro. -- Click the Highlight Existing Fields button on the purple document message bar.
  • I have done this. -- Disable the desktop Reader/Acrobat field highlighting preference by choosing Edit > Preferences. Select Forms and under Highlight Color deselect Show border hover color for fields.

2) The second link is an email thread with others describing the same problem I have with the latest version. I can get a document to open and populate in Adobe Acrobat after saving it to the cloud but when I transfer the file and open it from Adobe into Fill & Sign or open it from Fill & Sign, the fields still will not populate. Also, I noticed that Fill & Sign has no option open forms. These are forms that have been previously filled out and I need to review and sign them. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources