• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My PDF to Word convertor was working until yesterday afternoon. When I tried again the message says that there is no internet connection but there is.What now

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Pdf to word was working.

Later in the day a repeated message comes up that I am not connected to the internet,but I am.

I have re booted and still the same error message .

What now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Hi mikeb,

As per the issue description mentioned above,  you are unable to convert pdf to word as you are getting no internet connection error, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have a subscription for Export PDF.

Could you check if an update is available for Reader using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu,  You may also download updates from here: Adobe software and product updates

Reboot the machine aft

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant seem to connect by phone to Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mikeb,

As per the issue description mentioned above,  you are unable to convert pdf to word as you are getting no internet connection error, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have a subscription for Export PDF.

Could you check if an update is available for Reader using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu,  You may also download updates from here: Adobe software and product updates

Reboot the machine after installing update and try again.

If that doesn't work, try the troubleshooting steps given in the following help document:

Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

You may also refer to the following forum threads discussing the similar issue:

Export PDF saying "No Internet Connection"

Adobe Export pdf says no internet connection

No Internet Connection Error || Adobe ExportPDF

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources