• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need one doc to be signed by individually by different users

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am hosting an event that needs requires registrants to sign a waiver.  I have uploaded the waiver to my template library.  I would like to email registrants a link and have them sign, but after the first person signs, it says the document has been signed.  I can potentially have 500 registrants  - how can this situation be handled?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Hi Friendsa,

Sorry for the delayed response.

As you are trying to send the PDF form to multiple people and need the signature from them on their individual coy, you may achieve this using the Mega Sign feature in Adobe Sign.

With Mega Sign, you send a single document and everyone will receive their individual copy of the document.

For more information, please refer this help link Send a Mega Sign with a CSV file | Adobe Sign

As you have Adobe PDF pack subscription, with that you have Adobe Sign ind

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't want all 500 people signing the same document. Even if you did want it, you would discover that Acrobat can't handle a file with that many signatures, and will crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't.  I want 500 people to sign their own copy of the document, not the same  one.  Is there a way to do this without having to create a separate document for each recipient on my end?  Does Adobe have the functionality to create a different file for each email address I send the doc to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Friendsa,

Sorry for the delayed response.

As you are trying to send the PDF form to multiple people and need the signature from them on their individual coy, you may achieve this using the Mega Sign feature in Adobe Sign.

With Mega Sign, you send a single document and everyone will receive their individual copy of the document.

For more information, please refer this help link Send a Mega Sign with a CSV file | Adobe Sign

As you have Adobe PDF pack subscription, with that you have Adobe Sign individual account.

However, this feature is available in Business and Enterprise account, not in the Individual account of Adobe Sign.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello-

I followed the video, but here is a screenshot of my dashboard. I don't

have the Mega-Sign feature available to me.

Caroline Westervelt

Administrative Support

The Friends of Jonathan Dickinson State Park

Hobe Sound, Florida

www.friendsofjdsp.org <http://www.friendsofjdsp.org>

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 10:54 AM, meenakshin83966505 <

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think maybe you tried to email a screen shot. That doesn't work unfortunately. You'd need to come back to the forum page and add a graphic to your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FJDSP Adobe Dashboard.JPG

Mega-Sign is apparently the feature that I need, but I don't have it available to me with my PDFPack subrscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Friendsa,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As I have already mentioned above that this feature is only available in Business and Enterprise accounts.

With Adobe PDF pack, you get the individual account of Adobe Sign.

If you need the Mega Sign feature, you need to upgrade the Adobe Sign account.

You may refer this help link Subscription plans for eSign services | Adobe Document Cloud

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources