• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

need to blank out words in a document with a pen just bought adobe export pdf how do I do this ? Have I bought the correct product ?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

need to blank out words in a document with a pen just bought adobe export pdf how do I do this ? Have I bought the correct product ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't think so. What sort of pen is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm now doing it in Adobe acrobat reader dc don't know if I'd of got it for free never the less it's not a pen it's a drawing tool on comments tab is driving me crazy . I'm simply going over text with the drawing tool and blanking out sentences in the document which I scanned on document cloud . The problem as soon as I stop going over words it brings up a silly box around the words I've just blanked out then I have to reelect the pencil tool . Further more I've no idea how to go back . Just back one you know like on word where you simply click the arrow back and it takes you back to just prior to edit . Any advice greatly appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gillw,

If I get it correctly, I believe you are selecting the Highlighting text tool under the Comments Tool. When you highlight any text using the pencil it brings up the Notes Tab (the rectangle box you are referring above) to add any notes if you want to and this is optional which you can ignore.

Once you have highlighted the text you can save the document which would apply the changes.  Please refer to the help document and follow the steps suggested:  Mark up text with edits, Adobe Acrobat

What you have purchased is Export PDF service, which is to export the pdf file to other format. And what you are looking for can be achieve with free version of Adobe Reader DC and it doesn't require a subscription. Using Adobe Export PDF

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources