Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New computer - Adobe tells me I cannot use the service

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an annual subscription to Adobe Export PDF, and I am able to use it on my Surface Pro.  I got a new machine (Surface Pro 3), and although I am signed in the application tells me that I need to buy the subscription when I attempt to export documents into Word, Excel, etc.  I have logged in and out, among other troubleshooting measures.  I do not know why I cannot use my subscription on this new machine. 

Thank you,

Ozzie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Hello Ozzie,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF service on your new machine as it's asking you to resubscribe, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID. Please access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a different browser like Chome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this makes any diffe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Ozzie,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF service on your new machine as it's asking you to resubscribe, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID. Please access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a different browser like Chome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this makes any difference.

If you are using the free desktop version of Adobe Reader and getting the error message, please sign out and sign in with your current Adobe ID and password from Adobe Reader and try using the service.

For more troubleshooting, you may refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources