• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Website Layout

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the layout of documentcloud.adobe.com? Yesterday it was normal, today it is completely different and complete crap. I'd rather cancel my account then use this new website format.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lance:

Sure enough, it's been redesigned. If you can't live with it: Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services​.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah its terrible. it has moved all my files around, its now more difficult to zoom in and out, and my titles are so squished that 9 times out of 10 you can't read them. Should change it back ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lance:

This is a user to user form. That means users helping other users figure out various software features. We don’t work for Adobe, and we have no control over the Adobe website design.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lancew,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Would you please take the screenshots of the different layout experience that is coming on your screen and help us with those screenshots? We would like to review it. Also, please share the name and version of the browser you are using?

Please check, how to attach screenshots in your comment on this forum  https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot 

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources