Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to export pdf on reader dc

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not able to export pdf on reader dc: Error I get is: Conversion failure

I have uninstalled and reinstalled app 2 times and still it is same.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Hi there,

I believe you have tried conversion online via Adobe Document Cloud where the conversion is keep getting failed?

• Change web browser and try conversion through a different one.
  • If you are using free desktop application Adobe Reader DC then you may Sign Out and Sign In back with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader and check for any pending updates from Help>Check for updates. Reboot the machine after the installation of any updates and see if this makes any difference.
  • If the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I believe you have tried conversion online via Adobe Document Cloud where the conversion is keep getting failed?

• Change web browser and try conversion through a different one.
  • If you are using free desktop application Adobe Reader DC then you may Sign Out and Sign In back with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader and check for any pending updates from Help>Check for updates. Reboot the machine after the installation of any updates and see if this makes any difference.
  • If the issue still persists after the update, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove the Adobe Reader Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs Reboot the machine, and then install Adobe Reader from Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution
  • For testing purpose, please connect the computer to a different network environment like a guest wired/wireless network, or mobile hotspot and try converting the PDF.
  • You can also try converting the PDF file to Word on your mobile device, and see if the issue is reproducible.
  • You may also refer to File conversion error | ExportPDF Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat-com/kb/file-never-converts.html

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue, It is happening from the adobe reader tool option and on the website. The reader option hasnt worked for 8 months, and the website stopped working today (03/29/2019) I have tried from a work computer and my home computer (not on the same network) with the same results. This is the second time in about 4months this has happened, and seems to happen when you guys update something on your side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey ryanm79233788

Sorry for not being able to follow up with you.

Are you still experiencing the same issue while exporting the pdf? If yes, then please do share the version of Adobe Reader. Open Reader>help>About Adobe Reader.

For web, check with the URL Adobe Document Cloud using a different web browser and file.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources