Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

not being able to sign my documents

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled my OS now it is showing my plan has expired but my plan was 1 time paid and then lifetime free. I need to digital sign my documents in adobe acrobat xi pro. 

TOPICS
Fill and sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your OS? What did you install? Do you still have the installer for Acrobat XI Pro?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My OS is Windows 10. My OS was corrupted therefore, needed to install it again. I am having Adobe Acrobat xi pro with setup and serial key as i have purchased it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat XI is an old and unsupported version, and is getting less and less compatible with Windows 10 with each new update of the latter. To increase the chances of it to work properly make sure you have all updates installed (up to 11.0.23) and run it in Compatibility Mode with an earlier OS, like Windows 7.

And XI didn't have a subscription license model, so if you're getting reports about issues with your plan then you've installed the wrong product.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but it was working till the time i didnt changed my os version. i have paid for it. so you guys should provide me a solution to update it and continue with my signing process.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have never used it in windows 7 it was always used in windows 10 and it was a purchased software so provide me the solution asap as it is urgent

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your current OS? And as I said, Acrobat XI is unsupported. There will be no further updates for it. If the latest version of it doesn't work, you're out of luck, basically.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to say but it was working in windows 10 and my current os is also windows 10. if u people wont be able to find me a solution and i shall be going to the consumer court as you people are not up to your word so we will get you there, hence the problem will be now generated for you people.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I don't work for Adobe, but they would tell you the same thing.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can sign documents with the free Acrobat Reader DC.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources