Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Not recognizing subscription

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just paid for a subscription so that I would be able to insert pages into my PDF but whenever I attempt to do so it still says "start 7 day trial?" - even after paying for the software.

I contacted Adobe regarding the issue and they said to log out of the online and desktop versions. I did that and logged back in, in both places, and it still doesn't work. Please help if you can!

TOPICS
Adobe PDF pack , Combine files , Organize PDF pages

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for reaching out.

It seems that you are trying to use the desktop application. Could you please check if you can insert pages to PDF on Acrobat Online?

Open this link: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/ and sign in using your Adobe ID (email address) registered for the service.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

I tried to do that but I honestly have no idea how to run the online version. I only work on the desktop version.

Thanks,

Ray

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ray!

Sorry for the delay in response. 

Please use the following steps:

1. Open this link and sign in using your Adobe Credentials.

2. The go to Edit Tab and select Organize pages. 

3. Try to insert pages.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm uncertain what "this link" is that I. Supposed to sign in on. I'm signed on here. I can sign in without problem to document cloud. I just can't get anything but the free account. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julie,

Could you please confirm if you use the same email address to sign in to the application and community?

If yes, we have tried to check the account information via that email address and cannot locate any subscription under that account.

Let us know if you are using a different email. Please share it via private message. 

You may initiate a private message using the envelope icon provided at the top right corner.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same.. I can insert pages in the online version but not the desktop version

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having this trouble,  I have a years subscription not due to expire until august, but I try to use my Adobe and it says I am using the free version and I need to upgrade to edit pdf. Trying to create invoices for work for my cleints and am stuck, and they are waiting. Need help ASAP 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, hope you are doing well. I am also facing same issue. Kindly, guide me...

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Could you please share the current version of the Acrobat? 

In the meantime, please go to Acrobat Online: https://documentcloud.adobe.com and try to sign in using your Adobe credentials. Check if you can login without any issues.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can do this online without issue, but my desktop version doesn't recognize my subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raymond,

We have checked your account using the email address used to sign in here on the community page and see that you have Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack subscription. Acrobat PDF pack is a bundle of Adobe Acrobat online services. It does not work on the Acrobat desktop application.

For more information, please refer to the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/faq/adobe-pdfpack-faq.html

Let us know if you use a different email address for the desktop application.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is that supposed to mean? I mean, what exactly am I paying for then? I can do everything else I need with the free version. I just need to be able to insert pages and organize pages. Guess I will be canceling my subscription. This is ridiculous.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took you guys 3 months just to tell me that I am not getting what I paid for. I would like a refund!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been facing this 7-day trial issue for a long time even after buying the tool. However, after I contacted the company they resolved it. I think you should wait a little longer for it to work. Best of luck.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck here at all. See above.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for helping the people. It is the best platform I have ever tested. Every problem related to Adobe can be solved in minutes here. In this post, my problem is solved in no time.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources