Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OCR functionality....

Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have noticed that some of the other OCR software performs better than Adobe Acrobat DC OCR function... i.e. Power PDF.  I wonder if you can improve it's functionality as far as recognizing the characters is concerned?...

Regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any concrete suggestions or examples? Just saying "make it better" is not very helpful...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I have seen Power PDF will do a better job in OCRing… characters that Adobe Acrobat Fails to recognize due to pdf being dirty colorful font of field back ground shadow or filed colorful, Power PDF will recognize it better.

Regards,

Written by the Staff:

Maryam Rahnemun M.D.

[Personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your feedback MRahnemun Your comments, suggestions, and ideas for improvements are very important to us.

Use this form Feature Request/Bug Report Form  to share your suggestions.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources