• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On the Page Setup dialog(in Print) A3 paper option is missing?

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Page setup options (in Print) I have lost the A3 paper size option. The largest paper option I have now is A4 but I have an A3 Printer. How do I add this option?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dana,

as per the information given above, I assume that earlier you were getting the A3 paper option to print and all of the sudden you are unable to find in the list?

You can set that manually from the printing properties. Follow the steps suggested below-

1- Open print dialogue and  select the Properties>Go to Paper Quality

2- Paper Options>Custom (under latter)>Custom Paper size

3- Can set the A3 paper size and name it to A3 and click "Add"

Hope this would help you setting up manually.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha

Thanks for the very clear instructions.

Nothing happen when I click on Properties. It seems to be frozen so I can’t get to the paper quality and the rest of the set up path.

Any idea how to fix this?

Regards, Dana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dana,

If you are unable to access the Print properties then that might depends on the document's properties. Check whether Print is allowed for this document. Right click on document>Documents properties>Security.

Check with the different file, if that allows you to change the properties.

Also, reboot your computer once as may be its not letting you to access the printer's properties.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem.  I've had my Artisan 1430 for years and suddenly I no longer have the option of printing anything larger than letter size.  I've rebooted the PC and the printer.    The same issue occurs whether I use USB or wireless.  Custom paper size is not an option.

error 1430.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed it.  Uninstalled and reinstalled the printer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking out time and sharing your findings. I'm sure this suggestion is going to help others. 

~Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact same problem but it was not resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the printer. What are the next steps please ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources