• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online support

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am paying for a subscription and am unable to access the export and convert options like everyone else and there is no online support, how ridiculous

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Hi all,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. I have checked the records with your email address(Adobe ID) which you all have used to login on Adobe forums and found that you all are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service, you can access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

You can also access the Adobe ExportPDF service through the freeware Adobe Reader desktop appli

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree.  My subscription is paid annually and I can not get any help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo me encuentro en la misma situación y lo más ilógico es que no haya ningún servicio técnico que nos explique esta situación, tenía urgencia con un documento y no puedo acceder a él, ni un servicio técnico accesible que me explique que esta pasando

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si, frustrante

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. I have checked the records with your email address(Adobe ID) which you all have used to login on Adobe forums and found that you all are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service, you can access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

You can also access the Adobe ExportPDF service through the freeware Adobe Reader desktop application, just 'sign-in' with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader. To download Adobe Reader, you can use the URL Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

The support for the Adobe Document Cloud services is available on Adobe forums only.

You can refer to the Adobe article if you are facing any issue with the Adobe ExportPDF service Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

To check the active plan details with your Adobe ID, log in to Adobe.com>Manage Account>Plans and Products, or can refer to Account and membership help

Feel free to update this discussion if you have a different query or need more assistance.

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
18 hours ago 18 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

provide a person to install acrobat online

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources