• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid for Adobe Export PDF can't get it to work

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for this yesterday (11/18/2017) and used it once. Today (next day) each time I click on convert it takes me to the page that provides subscription options and I cannot get around this in order to use my year's subscription.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Galec,

As mentioned above, that you are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF.

Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

As well as through the Adobe Reader DC desktop application- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

I assume that you have been trying to access your Export Pack subscription through wrong application Adobe Acrobat DC not Reader DC?

Please ensure that you are working with Adobe Reader DC not Acrobat DC to access Export PDF and "Signed In" using correct email.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export PDF used to work for me. Now the OCR function that is supposed to grab Japanese characters in an image PDF and make them "live" no longer does so. It simply creates images in the Word document it spits out. I think the problem is that I briefly bought the Adobe Acrobat Pro annual plan. When I ended that plan and went back to Export PDF alone this problem occurred.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I am having the same problem. Seems to be a complete waste of money. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources