• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF combine

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I attempted to use the Combine function in my Acrobat PDF services menu, and it opens a Adobe Acrobat Pro window with a Start Now button.

I click the Start Now button and it sends me immediately to a subscription page, even though I still have 5 days on my current subscription.

I really need to use this tool urgently.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Hello Nathans,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to combine PDF files and it's asking you to resubscribe for the services, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Acrobat Pro DC subscription with your current Adobe ID, you can try combining the PDF files through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf  with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

In Acrobat Pro DC, please sign out a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Nathans,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to combine PDF files and it's asking you to resubscribe for the services, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Acrobat Pro DC subscription with your current Adobe ID, you can try combining the PDF files through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf  with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

In Acrobat Pro DC, please sign out and sign back in with your current Adobe ID, and check for any pending updates from help>check for updates. Reboot the machine and then try combining the PDF files.

For more troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources