• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pdf conversion option now keeps on taking me back to payment page and cant convert.

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have an option to resolve ?

I did pay for my pdf conversion option and now if I want to convert it keeps on taking me back to payment page and cant convert.  I did sign out and back in and restarted my computer but still the same error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jans,

Are you trying the conversion online or through the desktop application? Could you please share the screenshot of the page where it asks you to pay again?

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Also, in a mean while could you please try login in on https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  through a different web browser and see if that helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jans,

Thanks for sharing the screenshots.

What we are looking for in the screenshots is the url address.

If you are trying the conversion online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf or Adobe Reader DC then you may please share the screenshot of the entire page (including url in address bar) when your Export PDF service takes you to the “Buy Now” page.

Or I have sent you a email, you can reply to that email with the screenshots attached.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having same problem.  Paid for subscription and keep going back to payment page when i try to convert my document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources