• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf converter

New Here ,
May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased a PDF converter, but it does not have an option for other files (jpg). Is it because there are different products that come with different options? I have seen other options, but there is no info on them, just a buy now button. What is supposed to be a quick purchase for a converter, is turning into a long winded process. Grrr

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

My experience is that you have to do it online NOT from an app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robinr,

We have checked your account and found an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF. Are you trying to convert a pdf file to jpg or vice versa?

With the help of Export PDF subscription you can convert the pdf file to jpg following the instructions shared in the help document here- Using Adobe Export PDF . If you are trying to create a pdf with the jpg file then for that you need to use the subscriber for a different subscription Adobe PDF Pack- How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Reader- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for getting in touch

I am trying to convert PDF to jpg. When I follow your instructions, I do not have the option of export to jpg. I do have 4 options, including word and rtf, but no jpg option.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My experience is that you have to do it online NOT from an app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources