• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF document in a browser

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can a PDF document look different in my browswe (Chrome) than in Adobe acrobat (pro)?

I have send a PDF document to someone that looked correct in my browser. I got an answer back that in de PDF document some of the coloured pictures were in black and white and some were dissapeared. The other person uses Adobe acrobat (pro) to open the PDF document. Is this possible and how can we solve this problem?

TOPICS
Share PDF , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Thank you for reaching out.

As the PDF opens differently in the Acrobat, could you please confirm how did you create that PDF?

Chrome uses its own PDF viewer. If the issue occurs with particular PDFs, it dpends how the PDF was created.

It would be helpful if you can share the PDF with us so we can check it on our end.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The PDF document was created in PDF suite. It opens in chrome correctly. In Adobe acrobat it opens not coorectly. The text is lost. other times some of the pictures were lost or in black and white instead of colour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources