• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Export not working.

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subscription is current and paid. I get redirected to a page to buy PDF Export. I am logged in to my account in Acrobat. What gives?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin McCaughey,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to export pdf, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have a subscription for Adobe Export PDF as well as Creative Cloud membership.

Could you let us know if you are trying to export pdf in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader desktop application?

If using Acrobat, try signing out from the application, Also, sign out from Creative Cloud desktop app installed on the machine, sign back in, launch Acrobat and check.

You may also export pdf using a web browser at this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources