• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf files appear as demo expired

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing a light  bulb with the word Demo Expired and the sign for do not over it on my adobe files.  What is causing this problem?

PT

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi patriciat23393104 ,

Could you please post a screenshot here?

What Operating System do you have?

Also, visit this link which discusses similar issue: Windows 10 pdf files appear as expired demo

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening Shivam.  Thank you for contacting me.  I have attached a screenshot of what I am seeing with my Adobe documents.  I do hope you are able to assist me.

Patricia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2016 Sep 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screen shot didn't come through - you tried to email it, I think. But I have seen just one other similar issue. Not something Adobe do themselves.

I think this is a problem caused by SOME OTHER non-Adobe software. What happens exactly when you double click on one of these icons?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2016 Sep 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi patriciat23393104 ,

As mentioned above, we are not able to see the screenshot. To insert a screenshot here, click on Image icon> then click Choose File>

select the screenshot and click open>then click Insert image.

Below are the screenshots:

image icon.PNG

insert image.PNG

insert image3.png

Let us know about the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } I missed your question on the operating system.  It is Windows 7.

Patricia Taylor

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all pdf files look like this nowall pdf files look like this now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not a PDF file, it's an Adobe Illustrator file, and this icon does not come from anything related to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every couple of years, someone reports seeing this weird icon. I'd like to know where it's from. Please tell us exactly what happens if you double click on one of these files, it may tell us. Also, right click on one, and choose OPEN WITH - is there anything shown in the list of apps that seems to match, or is not familiar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just got this and found something called Pixillon Image Converter as a choice to change to. Unsure what demo expired is for because the files and Adobee CC apps work well so far.

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources