• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF-pack false advertising

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to this link https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/landing/reader-organize.html?trackingid=6DWQ7LX4&ttid=orgnz1&mv=in-p... the PDF pack allows for splitting a PDF into multilpe smaller files. I purchased this product and do not have the option. Under organize files, I can only move, delete, insert or rotate. I spent hours with customer service with no resolution other than I should post my concern here. I shared my computer with support and they could not figure out why I do not have the feature. Instead, they setup a free 7-day trial of pro. That does not resolve my issue. I want the services I paid for. 

TOPICS
Adobe PDF pack , Organize PDF pages

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is indeed no easy way of extracting pages in PDF Pack, but it is possible, by deleting the unwanted pages from the file and then saving it under a new name. I don't know if this qualifies as "false advertising" but it's certainly misleading... It's not something specific to your account, though, it's like that for everyone. I would join the recommendation to get Acrobat, which is much more powerful and has many more features than the limited online service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources