• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF pack sending me to pricing page

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the PDF pack and have used it several times - today I went to export a PDF to word file and when I clicked export, it opened the pricing page at adobe. I checked - my account on the PDF pack is current. It wouldn't even let me buy it again if I wanted to. I am logged in to my account on acrobat reader.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Hello Travisk,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the services of Adobe PDFPack as it's asking resubscribe, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack services on your current Adobe ID, please use the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password and see if you get any error message.

As you mentioned you are using the free desktop version of Adobe Reader and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Travisk,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the services of Adobe PDFPack as it's asking resubscribe, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFPack services on your current Adobe ID, please use the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password and see if you get any error message.

As you mentioned you are using the free desktop version of Adobe Reader and get the error message, please "sign out and sign back in" with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader, and check for any pending updates from Help>Check for updates. Reboot the machine after the installation of any updates.

You may also refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources