• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Pack Subscription no longer recognized?

New Here ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After pdf'ing one excel file, a banner comes up telling me to subscribe to PDF pack or wait 24 hours to pdf another document. But I have an active subscription to pdf pack already.

45 minutes on a chat with support did not resolve this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harris,

Looking at the description given above, it seems that you are getting subscribe to PDF Pack while converting excel to .pdf format? However, you are already a subscriber of PDF Pack service.

Are you trying the conversion online via DC web interface  Adobe Document Cloud  or using Adobe Reader DC desktop application?

Try the following-

1- Go to web Adobe Document Cloud  and Sign In with Adobe ID and password. Try creating PDF here and check if you get the same error.

2- If this works, and desktop application Adobe Reader is giving error then Sign Out and Sign In here too.

Let us know the result.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've been using the web-based Document Cloud version all along. The problem continues--even though I have an active PDF Pack subscription, I can pdf one document, then when I try to do a second one, a banner ad comes up telling me to subscribe to PDF Pack or wait 24 hours to pdf another document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Harris7072 sorry for the delay in response to your previous message.

Your PDF Pack's status under Adobe account now shows Suspended, because of a renewal due in June 2019. However, the reason for initial issue might be web browser cookies or sync-up with your Adobe account.

If you wish to continue with the service, then probably you need to renew the contract.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources