Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF to Excel Conversion Failure

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently had my company purchase a subscription from Adobe so that I could convert our Company Credit card PDF files to Excel format for a more efficient process of distributing expense reports. However, after researching on the forum pages, using that research to troubleshoot (I've tried exporting via DC reader and via the website to no avail), I wonder if I will even be able to convert these reports as they may have too much detail in them. Can someone from Adobe attempt to convert one of my files for me, and if they aren't able to be converted, give me a refund for the purchase? I just purchased the subscription today.

Thanks,

Simon Russell

Accounting Assistant

Landmark Plastic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi aplandmark,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when converting pdf file to excel, is that correct?

On checking the details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for export pdf.

Could you check the size of the pdf? ExportPDF service allows you convert a file that is 100MB or smaller.

If usinng a browser, Clear your browser cache (steps to do this vary by browser)

Also, Check with your IT team to confirm if you have firewall/proxy settings that restrict the ability to upload files to the internet. If the issue persists after the steps above, please try another web browser.

You may also share your files with us by uploading it on the cloud using the steps given below:

How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

You may also share the link for the pdf via private message - How Do I Send Private Message

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My files range from 65kb to 230kb. I will share a link to my PDF in a private message and have you test to see if it is convertible from PDF to Excel format. Thanks.

Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Simon,

Thanks for sharing the link for the file via private message. I have responded to your private message, please check the inbox for the same.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources