• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF to Word conversion, data loss

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm converting a pdf to Word doc. The Word doc has tables with data. Some of the data is lost when I do the conversion. How do I prevent the loss in data?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Hi Neilf,

We apologize for not being able to reply to your query on time.

Hoping that you have got your converted file format fine? Or, are you experiencing this issue with multiple files?

We see that you are a subscriber of Export PDF service. I assume that you have tried to convert the file online through Document Cloud web interface? You may try couple of workaround to see if that improves the quality of word document.

1- Use the new URL for the pdf to word conversion: Adobe Document Cloud

2-

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Neilf,

We apologize for not being able to reply to your query on time.

Hoping that you have got your converted file format fine? Or, are you experiencing this issue with multiple files?

We see that you are a subscriber of Export PDF service. I assume that you have tried to convert the file online through Document Cloud web interface? You may try couple of workaround to see if that improves the quality of word document.

1- Use the new URL for the pdf to word conversion: Adobe Document Cloud

2- If already working on it and still no luck, then try with the desktop application Adobe Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- PDF file you are working with, is it a scanned one or contains real text? Check with a different file and see if the result is same.

If you have managed to find the solution to this issue, then please help us with your findings.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources