• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf to word conversion returns empty word file

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have subscription to export pdf and it has worked until today. Presently, the conversion seems to take place but the resulting word document is empty of content. What is the solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Glyna,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to export a PDF file to Word as getting an empty Word document, Is that correct?

Try exporting the PDF file using the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

You can also refer to File conversion error | ExportPDF Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat-com/kb/file-never-converts.html

Have you tried exporting any other PDF file to Word? If the issue is specific to one PDF file, Is it possible to share the PDF file with us so that we can try it at our end?

To share the PDF file, please use Adobe Send feature, share the link to PDF file via private message only How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know how it goes, and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have tried your suggestion, but the file keeps coming back empty.

The other option does not help and I could not understand the way to send a private message.

It would be good to have the file converted at your end, but this would not solve the problem with the purchased software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Glyna,

I have sent you a private message, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources