• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf to word

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Adobe for years and I paid for continuation of my account.  I am familiar with Adobe but every time I try to convert a file I am rerouted to purchase again. I have received a message from Adobe thanking me for subscribing again.  Any help most appreciated.

TOPICS
Export PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

We have checked the account using the email address used to sign in to the community and it shows that you are subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Export PDF. 

Could you please let us know the Adobe product you are using? Are you trying to access Acrobat Online account or the Acrobat desktop application?

Are using a different email address to access the service? If yes, share the email address via the private message.

You may inittae the private message using envelope icon provided at the top right corner of the community page.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meeenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources