• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF to XLSX conversion failure - large files

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tenho PDFs que são listas de inscritos para um programa governamental.

Alguns arquivos possuem cerca de 16.500 páginas e quando tento converter para xlsx dá erro, conforme a figura abaixo.

ADOBE, como posso processar meus arquivos?

Obrigada a quem tiver uma luz.

problema_adobe.PNG

problema_adobe2.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Taina_pacheco,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are getting conversion failure error when converting a PDF to Excel, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service, try exporting the PDF file through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

Make sure that the file you're converting is 100 MB or smaller. (Export PDF doesn't accept files larger than 100 MB.)

Note: Even when a file is smaller than 100 MB, Export PDF may not be able to convert it if it's overly complex. For example, a file that has a large number of pages, or contains many different fonts and graphics, could be too complex for Export PDF to process before the service times out.

Try exporting any other PDF file to Excel and check if you are still getting the error message. For more troubleshooting, you may refer to File conversion error | Adobe Export PDF

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I still have the problem....

My files are under 100 MB, but exportpdf is not abble to convert it. I try reducing the number of pages to 150 and then to 75, but it just don't work!

I'm trying to convert this file, wich has 1.073 pages and 4.67 MB. I believe it's not so complex, because it's only a table with numbers and names.

http://www.rio.rj.gov.br/dlstatic/10112/6758359/4200610/Edital0082017Relacaodeinscritos.pdf

I try to split it in smaller files, unsuccesifully.

I subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF to be able to convert my files, but up to now the service is a disaster and I haven't found any help from Adobe...

What can I do?

Best,

Tainá

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources