• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDFs printing blank - HELP!

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my Adobe, and my PDFs are printing blank. I do not have "print as an image" available to me on my print dialog. I'm a small business and have lost half a day trying to troubleshoot this and reading through forums. What a waste of time.

Cannot contact and individual and have a product that I pay for. HELP!

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Hey Lori,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

Printing pdf issue is not related to the subscription service, as whether you have the subscription or not you should be able to print the pdf using Adobe Reader DC desktop application.

Thanks for trying the troubleshooting steps and sharing them. As you already tried installing the latest patch released, then might be a the clean uninstall and reinstall of the application will fix the problem.

Cleaner Tool- Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey loripk,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Looking at your account information, I see that there isn't any subscription registered to your current account.

However, I assume that you are using Adobe Reader DC and that is giving trouble while printing the document? If yes, then could you please share the exact version of Adobe Reader you are working on?

Open Reader>Help>About Adobe Reader

help us with the screenshots- https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot 

Also, you might have not been able to contact to support via phone/chat as Adobe Reader is a free application and its only supported on forums.

Let us know the more details to into it further.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I cancelled my subscription. Can’t conduct a business with a product that has no real person to talk to in real time.

Downloaded a patch that was in one of the forums.

No change.

Rebooted everything. Saved documents as screenshots and tried to print them.

No good.

Only adobe PDFs are a problem.

Very frustrating.

Lori

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Lori,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

Printing pdf issue is not related to the subscription service, as whether you have the subscription or not you should be able to print the pdf using Adobe Reader DC desktop application.

Thanks for trying the troubleshooting steps and sharing them. As you already tried installing the latest patch released, then might be a the clean uninstall and reinstall of the application will fix the problem.

Cleaner Tool- Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs 

Download Reader- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

If you would like to continues using the free app, then you can look for the further troubleshooting steps here- Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources