• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE cancel my subscription -

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent an hour trying to do so as I do not need it now that I am retired.  Every instruction supplied from your site and forums does not allow me to cancel.  I have cancelled my CC.  PLEASE help me with the correct instructions or allow me to chat and or email someone!

SAD web design and customer service.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Hi Georgem,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you experience.

We have checked your account and found that the subscription status has already been passed due. That might be the reason that you have not been able to cancel it completely.

You can cancel the subscription following the instructions shared in help document here- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

For further assistance you may contact to the support, following the steps suggested below-

1-

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Georgem,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you experience.

We have checked your account and found that the subscription status has already been passed due. That might be the reason that you have not been able to cancel it completely.

You can cancel the subscription following the instructions shared in help document here- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

For further assistance you may contact to the support, following the steps suggested below-

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

2- Select Account issues

3-  Show me my contact options.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources